Friday, March 10, 2006

Idol Predictions come close to the mark

I hit the girls dead on. I had predicted Kannik and Ayla would be leaving last night and I was dead on! I wasn't however prepared for Ayla's reaction. I felt so bad for her, she was really disappointed. I think if she lets her emotions out regularly and puts the emotion into her singing she will do amazing.

Now on the men. After watching the show this week I had changed my mind to Will going home but to be honest I couldnt for the life of me think of who the other guy would be. Now, I am definitely not a Gideon fan but I thought the perfromance this week was great. He was my initial pick to go home this week as I just felt his ego may be too much for some to take. Watching him sing out his song last night I truly felt it unfair that he was leaving over some of the others. I think that must have come down to a likability factor.

Now is when it gets really tough. I like most all of the Top 12. I think the competition this year is pretty tough. I do have some people that I think will not be the Idol and they are as follows: Kevin, Bucky, and Melissa. Now that's all up in the air for now, I am curious to see what happens once they have stylists working with them and vocal coaches. I may be very, very surprised. I don't think there is anyone who really doesn't deserve to be in the Top 12.

My fav's remain Chris and Mandisa and Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment