Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Movies and T.V. Talk

I watched Pride and Prejudice on the weekend and I must say what am amazingly good movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I will definitely add it to my collection.

Yesterday I picked up the latest HP movie. It was on for a fantastic price and we are all HP fans at our house. We'll watch it on the weekend but the kids have no idea that we bought it yet. We had every intention of seeing it in the theatre but it just didn't work out as planned. So we'll have a movie packed weekend.

I have the Walk the Line movie on reserve at Blockbuster. It wasn't in and as it is a guranteed rental I can rent it for free. I was watching the Academny Awards and I think Reese Witherspoon did a great job and I'm itching to see it.

Watched the Idol last night and I just don't know what to think. I'm almost convinded Kannik will go home, but who will follow. I didn't like Lisa's performance but I still think she is quite a strong singer. I'm wavering but I'm still pretty sure the second one will be Ayla. I just don't think this competition is for her. I think she needed to break out of her 'sports' persona and this was a good way to do so, but I don't think she needs Idol to be successful. She is extremely talented and things are going her way already.....let's give the others a chance. Poor ol' Kelly Pickler didn't even know what a minx was...teehehhehehe!

Amazing Race is up and running again, back to it's normal show of teams of TWO!! This made my hubby soooooo happy. He couldn't stand the one from last season with the families. I have to admit I only watched it if there was nothing else on the tube. So far the teams all seem fairly well matched. I was glad to see the 'Glamazons' go home. Hmmmmmm, favourite team so far. I guess that would have to be the 'Hippies'. They are such a riot to watch.

Well here's to another great evening of T.V. How will Chris Daughtry wow us tonight? I can't wait to find out.

Peace and God Bless,
TMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment