Thursday, March 16, 2006

We got the House!


Well as I mentioned in the earlier post, we were in the process of bidding on and applying for a mortgage. Thankfully I am pleased to say that it was approved and now we're only awaiting for the home inspector to give his thumbs up on the property.

If everything continues to go well, and I trust in God that it will, we should be in our new place by May 31....yeah!!!! What an exciting and amazing time this will be. I know there is a lot of work to do and Ihaven't moved in 5 years, but I am actually looking forward to this process. It's going to be a great time to really re-evaluate the stuff we want to keep. I know there is a lot of stuff that we're just hanging on to. It will be great to down size!

I just wanted to get back to thanking God. I have thanked God so many times since we received the approval. I truly feel that we were specifically called to this home. Everything seemed to just fall into place. Every time there was a bump it was soon smoothed over.

When I first saw the house I knew right away that I HAD to look at it! My hubby too had the exact same feeling as me. Now, I have been looking at houses for over a year now and this is the first time I just had this strong feeling to see the house. The people who own it now are a very nice couple and as soon as I met them I felt at ease(amazing considering that I had never done this before). It just seems that each step we took, even meeting with our mortgage broker all felt so scary until they happened and then a wave of calm would wash over me. All of this tells me that we are making the right decision. Thank you Lord! Thank you to all the people here with us and those who have gone before us that I had asked for prayers. I know God heard all of our prayers and He knew what was best for our family. I am very blessed and I hope I never forget that!

Peace and God Bless,
TMouse


No comments:

Post a Comment