Saturday, August 26, 2006

Faith


I was sent this picture with a few others in an email today. The subject heading was 'Times you really need to trust the pilot'. Now most people would assume in this situation that what you have is 'trust' in the person in charge. I would go further to say you'd have 'faith' in the pilot. When you take a leap of faith you completely let go and give it up to someone else to handle.

Sometimes faith is referred to as letting go of the branch as you dangle from a tree. This situation too would require a lot of faith. I don't know about you but about this time I'd be praying like crazy to God to get me home safe. I'd then have faith that He would indeed help me with that. I would have faith that no matter what the outcome everything would be ok.

Think of a time when you had to have complete faith - how did it work out for you? It's good to remember and reflect upon the times in our lives when we were feeling helpless and alone and by a simple act of Faith we were taken care of. So when the world is getting hectic and things seem to be too much, just take a meditative moment to reflect on those times when you thought things were impossible. Then you'll realize that with God and faith all things are possible and you'll 'let go' of the day to day worries.

Peace and God Bless,

TMouse

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a very nice blog, and cute pictures. I am the one with the jeans purses. My daughter and I make them. We haven't sold any online, but we would if someone were to want one out of our area.

    The red one is already sold, but there are a few more in the making, including a few with ties through the belt loops.

    If you really want one, it would be $10 plus shipping. We live in Kansas, so be sure to think of the distance when you decide.

    So, after all that information, lol, if you want to contact us, you can email my daughter. Her email is gizmo86m@hotmail.com

    Thank you very much for commenting on my site, and we will be sure to check yours every once in a while and comment.

    ReplyDelete