Friday, August 25, 2006

Poncho

Well as promised here is the picture of one of the completed ponchos. It's for my 4 yo niece. Her favourite colours are pink and purple. I loved the self striping feature of this yarn. I am going to try more of it for future projects.I have two more ponchos to knit up and then I need to start the projects for my two nephews soon as well. That being said poor hubby's scarf has been on hold since last winter. I got busy with another project and by the time I had time to work on it, it was too warm for a scarf....lol! I'll have to make sure to get his scarf done before the winter winds begin a blowing.

Peace & God Bless

TMouse

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest poncho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelie,

    I thought they would look super cute on my nieces. I have 2 more to make.

    TMouse

    ReplyDelete