Friday, August 25, 2006

Susannah's Garden

Well I picked up Susannah's Garden from the library and I'm really enjoying it. I've settled in with a cup of tea and my good book. I really began to enjoy her as an author after I read 'A Good Yarn'. From that moment on I was hooked. She has a great series called 'Cedar Cove'. These are a good fun and quick read.

I'm trying to find some good mystery writers as well. I think I'll head to the library when I finish this book and try out some new authors. The library is a great place for trying out new authors.

If anyone has a favourite author they'd like to reccomend, I'd love to hear from you. I'm always on the look out for a good author. My tastes range from classic novels to romance books so don't be afraid to give me a suggestion or two.

I'll do a book review of Susannah's Garden once I finish it - at this rate it will probably be done by the end of the weekend.

Peace and God Bless,

TMouse

No comments:

Post a Comment