Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is it ever cold today! It is one of those days where I just want to snuggle up on the sofa with a nice steaming mug of tea(maybe even my stash of Ty-phoo)....thanks again sis! Maybe I'll get some knitting out or watch some of our dvr'd shows with hubby and Oliver.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh there I am daydreaming again at work. Well at least I am doing it on my lunch break.

I've joined hubby's online bible study. At first I felt totally outta my league, but hubby(dear hubby) kept insisting that I had plenty to offer. Well I find the experience to be very rewarding. It's great to see every one's interpretations on the readings.

I don't know if it's just that it's Advent soon or what, but I've added another blog to my addiction. Here I will take some time each week or every few days(depending on my mood) to allow myself to explore my faith and to put into words what I am feeling about it. It may consist of prayers, reflections or maybe just something I've found interesting and thought I'd pass it on. I hope you will drop by my LogCabin and stay for awhile.

I made my poppy cock last night - wow was it ever easy - and sooooooo good! It's also a good thing that I am passing it on as gifts because it is extremely high in fat *sigh*. I will probably make hubby and kids a batch and maybe some for his folks. His dad has a big sweet tooth.

I didn't end up doing any knitting at lunch - just sat here and started my new blog - ahhhh I'll get to it tomorrow.

Peace and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Your sister must really love you to send such nice tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do have a nice 'sis', I'll have to beg her to send more again soon....:)!

    ReplyDelete