Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas meme

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot Chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrapped.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
colored lights on the tree, white ones - icicle ones on the house

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

Yes, all the better to catch my sweetie with.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
First Sunday of Advent until the Epiphany.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Cabbage rolls with sour cabbage.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
Coloring Christmas pictures with my mom.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I found out in grade 2, another kid at school told me. It was the same year I got my snoopy watch.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
No. We open them in the morning before breakfast.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
It's a hodge podge of different ornaments, no particular theme...with beaded garlands that look like cranberries and candies.

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
As a kid I loved it...now that I have to drive - shovel etc. I like it only for Christmas. There is something special about coming out of Midnight Mass and there is a beautfiul fluffy snowfall.

12. Can you ice skate?
I can skate, but I can't stop - unless you count running into a snow bank...lol.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
The boxful of barbie clothes my mom sewed for me and my sis.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with the family.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Trifle.........mmmmmmmmmm Trifle!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going to midnight mass with the family and our big family breakfast.

17. What tops your tree?
An angel.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I love watching people open gifts - so giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Silver Bells

20. Candy canes:
They make good decorations, but they're too messy to eat.

21. Favorite Christmas movie?
Miracle on 34th Street(original)

22. What do you leave for Santa?
Cookies and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment