Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Mp3 Player - an insight to the mind of a TeaMouse


If you're reading this consider yourself tagged - drop me a comment and I'll pop by your blog and read your posting. Thanks to Cura for the tag.

My mp3 player is a lot like me - very ecclectic. I've got music for all my moods.

A song for each letter perhaps. This should give a good example of the types of music that are on my player.

A - A Foggy Day in London(Michael Buble)
B - Beat It(Michael Jackson) ya I know - don't beat me up over it.
C - Chattanooga Choo Choo(Harry Connick Jr.)
D - Don't Worry, Be Happy(Bobby McFerrin)
E - Every Little Thing She Does is Magic(Police)
F - Friends in Low Places(Garth Brooks)
G - Grease(Franki Valli)
H - Hips Don't Lie(Shakira)
I - I Fall to Pieces(Patsy Cline)
J - Jive Talkin'(Bee Gee's)
K - Kiss on my list(Hall & Oates)
L - Light My Fire(Doors)
M - Music Box Dancer(Frank Mills)
N - No One is to blame(Howard Jones)
0 - One Night in Bangkok(Murray Head)
P - Picture(Sheryl Crow & Kid Rock)
Q - Nada
R - Rock N' Roll Song(Valdy)
S - Sundown(Gordon Lightfoot)
T - These Eyes(The Guess Who)
U - Unto the least of these(Steve Bell)
V - Nada
W - Why don't you do right(Benny Goodman)
X - Nada
Y - You're the inspiration(Chicago)
Z - Nada

No comments:

Post a Comment