Friday, March 02, 2007

Blog Party Extravaganza



Let the Blog party begin!

Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for starting the party rolling. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and finding new blogs to read - I am addicted to reading blogs. Make sure to stop by their site and add your blog to the linky to be added to have your name drawn for some amazing prizes. There are so many great people out in the www, and I love getting to know you all. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Some of my posts that may be of interest are: My soap Bag(a pattern for a knitted soap bag for the bath or shower - that I designed).

For your sweet tooth give this recipe a try - CAUTION - may be tempting to eat more than 3!
Black Bottom Cupcakes:
1 8oz. pkg. Cream cheese
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 c. sugar
pinch salt
Combine all together and add 1 6 oz. pkg. chcolate chips...mix and set aside.

Mix:
1 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. flour
1 c. water
1/2 c. oil
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
Fill muffin cups to 1/3 to 1/2. Drop spoonful of cream cheese mixture on top. Bake at 350F for 20 - 25 minutes. Yield: 18 cupcakes.

These are easy to do and very delicious, they can be frozen and used later. ....but I'm sure they won't last that long.

I'll be digging up some other great recipes and ideas to share with you throughout the week so check back often for updates. Enjoy the party!

13 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! And I can guarantee they won't get frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes sound amazing :)!

    I've got a unique cake idea up at my site in honor of the blog party, pop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that recipe!! Or at least I have one very similar - the 'crust' part on mine is chocolate, and I put a cherry on top!
    Cheesecake rocks, no matter how you make it!! =)
    GREAT food to start off a party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yummy. These sound soooo good. I suddenly have the urge to go bake. Fortunately, I have all the supplies on hand!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes sound delicious! I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds yummy! I may need to make those.

    Thanks for stopping by the party at my blog.

    I just love your blog. I am going to have to come back and visit when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh YUM! I swear i've gained 10#'s this am just visiting blogs andreading recipes!Owell, that's a Mom party without food, right? LOL I'll definitely need to give those a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swinging in for the Ultimate Blog Party!!! Nice meeting ya.
    Happy party week!

    PARTY ON!!!

    My first party favor give-away has begun. Come over when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmm . . . cupcakes . . .
    This blog party is seriously dangerous for my waistline, and these cupcakes sound yummy.

    Happy Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cupcakes sound delicious. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Happy partying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi nice to meet you
    thanks for sharing the recipe
    visit me at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! THe cupcakes sound sooooo good! =)
    Enjoy the party

    ReplyDelete
  13. that soap bag is sooooo cute! I LOVE IT!

    that cupcake recipe sounds super yummy too!

    gonna go hop around your blog a bit now...

    ReplyDelete