Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast #136

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Six

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter?
Seamus O'Regan, he has great charisma.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Whole Chicken, Flour and Boboli Shells

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Narnia, I loved the series by C.S. Lewis and I love the name Narnia.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Anne Rice's - Christ the Lord out of Egypt. Both my husband and my pastor have recommended it as a good read. I've not been a huge Anne Rice fan and I wasn't going to read it until we all discussed it a few week's ago.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Facial expression(smile, eyes twinkling) and how they carry themselves. You can tell a lot about someone by how they carry themselves. That and personality of course! A person doesn't have to be model perfect in looks but if they have a great personality they are immediatley beautiful. True beauty comes from the inside.

4 comments:

  1. I love Narnia as well This is a great feast

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure glad I'm overflowing with personaility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it in spades...babe! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am participating in a challenge to write about the five most interesting blogs that I read this past Thursday and included your blog. It was the reading and knitting that did it for me. I always like to get ideas from others.

    I never read the Narnia books, but all of my sons have ( the two oldest read them twice) Maybe this summer as a beach book.....
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete