Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanks be to God

I just really want to thank God, for recently he's given me the strength and courage to break out of my normal comfort zone. I've had some serious fears of being able to Lector at our parish. I've been able to do it a few times - but if the reading is too long, my heart begins to race, I stop breathing and I feel like I am going to faint.

Well thankfully this seems to be getting better. This past weekend I was able to substitute on the spot for a reader who couldn't make it. This would never have happened even up to a month or so ago.

I'm so excited as I am able to participate in the Passion reading on Passion Sunday and during the Easter Vigil! I am so thankful to God for giving me the strength to do this. I have longed to read during Holy Week for some time!

There is nothing I cannot master with the help of the One who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 The Jerusalem Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment