Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thirteen items on my desk


1. Snowglobe with pics of my daughters friend.

2. Palm Creations strawberry/coconut candle that is all burnt out.

3. KFC flyer - and this is making me hungry!

4. Flower Coaster

5. Pink Nalgene bottle of water.

6. Empty containe
r of Juicy Fruit gum.
7. A car, yes that's right a car - and I have no idea why it's on my desk.

8. Winnie the po
oh pencil case.

9. Bottle of Ibuprofen - perhaps I
am expecting the worst today.


10. Staedtler pens in a rainbow of colours:
yellow, pink, orange, red, lime green, green, baby blue, blue, brown and black. I'm a pen freak!

11. Empty bag of cashews.

12. A convenience size of Vaseline, what can I say it's a dry climate.


13. Skittles - a big bag!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings TeaMouse! Good to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your desk certainly sounds A LOT more organized than mine.

    Now, about the Thursday Thirteen - last week, the founder, Leanne suddenly announced she was closing up shop - just too much for her to handle. Two other TTer's stepped up and bought the rights to the meme from her, so no, it's not going anywhere. The 2 new owners are wonderful ladies; I think you'll like them and they already have new plans in the works to make the TT even more fun, so check in at the TT Hub. Please stop by my blog anytime you're in the neighborhood!
    DK
    A Flyover Blog

    ReplyDelete