Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Contest - Good News

It seems that many of the bloggers out there are getting excited about contests and why not contests are fun and I particpated in my first one through 5 Minutes for Mom when they had their Blog Party. It was a lot of fun and I entered a prize through my business blog and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. I love getting and receiving parcels - it's nice to receive something else besides bills. Here are some more cool contests you can enter including details of my up and coming Knitted Give-A-Way Contest. Check back later tonight for more information and to enter to win.

I was just over at Mommy of Three and she had a post up about a contest that QuietRomance is having for a coach purse giveaway...and of course you know that I love contests....yes indeed! So I have entered and I want you to all have a chance too to win so pop on over to QuietRomance's place and enter to win.

More contests if you're interested: Amy of Amy's Random Thoughts will be doing a Blog Scavenger Hunt beginning May 1st. It sounds like a lot of fun and from what I can tell the more people you refer to the contest the better your chances are of winning....hmmmm that has my curiosity piqued. I was a winner in her last contest and soon I will have some new books to read...I can't wait! I'll post a pic here when they arrive.

Check back later this evening for my contest details. I think I'll be keeping it pretty simple too folks, very similar to how Quietromance has done hers. All you'll have to do is post about it on your site to link back to my contest post so that everyon is able to use my Linky to be entered to win - sounds like fun. I hope you'll all enjoy entering and I'll have fun creating the prizes...I am sure.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering the contest! Good luck!

    ~Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited! Contests are so much fun:-) I am trying to catch up on my bloggin and meme's this week, I am trying a double dose of each as I am WAY behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the contest you mention, and will post about it later today. This is a fun idea, Tea.

    ReplyDelete