Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I always loved the purples and pinks.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Probably a 3, I HATE moving and we just got our first house. I suppose if the money was better and I could do the same job....maybe but a very small maybe.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What's the total?
Interesting, there are only 3 different digits in this combo without using the area code and there are different ways to add this up. The combo I get is 75.

Main Course
Have you ever "re-gifted" anything? Definitely! And, if I get another turkey platter I will re-gift it again. I mean seriously how many times can the same person give you the same gift...sheesh! As long as I know someone without a turkey platter I am good to go.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Fixings to make a salad - it's a beautiful day here and I'm looking forward to a nice crisp salad with dinner - I love Kraft creamy poppy seed dressing.

More Friday Feast