Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
How fast can you type?
Hmmmmmm, self taught so probably about 50 wpm.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
I used to play a few online games - I downloaded a version of Bespelled but I also like Word Whomp at Pogo. I love word games....lol.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Gosh this is a tough question - there are things that I'm a 9 with but I would probably say 6 or 7...maybe even a 5 who knows.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
Mr. Jakubowski, Mr. Shaw and Mr. Dittrick.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
Yardwork, raking the lawn - housework(belated spring cleaning), plus I have to clean my room because I'm getting my new bed delivered on Wednesday. I don't know how I am going to get out of bed on time. I already lay there too long and my bed is not extra comfy by any stretch of the imagination.

Snacks
Check out the new addition to my side bar - The Hunger Site - to donate one cup of food each day, all you need to do is make one click at the Hunger Site. Sponsors donate food for every click that is made, also they have a great store filled with some amazing Fair Trade items. Every item that is purchased at the store results in more cups of food being donated. It's a great and easy way to help the hungry, even if all you can do is make a click each day. We have a Fair Trade store in our city and I plan on checking it out and making a purchase each month - as this helps the poor in Africa and other countries.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Tea. I'm not playing the Feast, today. But, I wanted to drop by. I think you low-balled yourself on the intelligence rating! If you get tired of cleaning and raking at your house, come to mine! Actually, instead of vacuuming this weekend, I'm going to have to shovel it out...it's a mess. Can't wait for your new bed, can you? That's a wonderful addition on your sidebar. I'm going to go click

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just added the hunger site on mine, and I'll write about it this weekend. You started something here, Sweet Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! It's such an easy thing to do, I really wanted to have it at my blog so I'd remember to go there everyday...DH reminded me of that when we watched American Idol Gives Back.

    There are little ways we can all help out! I'm glad you put it on your blog too!

    Oh I'll need a shovel for my bedroom, I am sure. It seems that everything ends up in my room for some bizarre reason. I think I'll pour myself a nice glass of DH's wine and make an evening out of it.

    Have fun shoveling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful feast today. What a busy weekend you have! My feast is up...come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check out the Hunger Site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snacks...Great feast!!!



    Just a reminder that the blogging scavenger hunt starts on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just impressed you could remember names from high school that would be so hard to spell. I had easy ones like Wright and Collins.

    ReplyDelete