Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy Friday

Just some light fun stuff as today I am crazy busy preparing Confirmation certificates for the children of our parish who are being confirmed this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread? Well I make my own with my handy dandy bread machine and it's got to be Multi Grain - but every now and again I crave that nutrionless whitebread toasted with jam.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow? Pillows - now this for me is a touchy subject. I had been using this same pillow for about 13+ years(I know gross), but finally after stitching it closed over and over again it finally bit the biscuit. Now I was in a dilemna because I couldn't sleep without my pillow - I take it camping on trips etc. I tried one pillow that seemed so soft but after a bit it became a pancake. The trouble was the pillow I had before was filled with foam chips and it never got flat - so last year I finally found a new one and it's down filled and I LOVE it! So now when the time comes to get a new pillow at least I know I can find an equally good replacement. Aren't you glad they asked me that?...lol!

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? Probably about 5 - 10. I use it for the news, to find recipes...images for my blog...patterns and more. It's my 'go-to' solution for most every question.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? Hmmmmm, I assume they mean my body temp...if so it was 103.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I get the Confirmation Certificates done, I will be thrilled!

4 comments:

  1. Breadmakers are a touchy subject for me. I once told my mother in law that they were useless - only to find out later she'd bought us one for Christmas and taken it back after I'd said that. Of course, that was before we had one and found out how useful they can be. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I can see why.

    I used to think they were useless and then I got one...I use it like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New background is beeyoutiful!! It doesn't show on the "feed" You did go purple, and it suits you!
    I didn't do the Friday Feast, but just wanted to drop by. hope your weekend is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I noticed the background also, I like the colors.

    We have a bread machine also, I have to start using it more, b/c we do enjoy the bread when I make it. If you send me the multigrain recipe, I will hunt up more easy white load recipe!

    ReplyDelete