Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Funny Uses for Duct Tape


1. Repair upholstery.

2. Mute function for humans.

3. Girdle

4. Make a wallet out of it.

5. Seat covers in your car.

6. Make a space suit so you can walk on the moon.

7. Shower curtain.

8. Why wax?

9. Patch ripped clothing.

10. Bandaid for really big cuts.

11. Make lawn furniture.

12. Do it yourself Rust repair for your automobile, can also be used to recover the car instead of new paint job.

13. And my all time favorite, holds temple in place on broken eye glasses. ( I actually think my parents did this to me as a kid - maybe that explains a lot)!

I borrowed most of these from 101 Uses for Duct Tape I kept it clean for the family friendliness of my blog. We used to have a show here on CBC called Red Green and he always did crazy things with duct tape, and DH always loved that and he figures duct tape is a cure all. So this one is for you DH...love you!

More Thursday Thirteen

9 comments:

  1. I once had a student who made a duct tape suit. It was interesting....looked like it would be warm.
    When we do group gifts for bridal/house showers, I always buy one for the couple. B/c really, what is life w/out duct tape?

    Fun list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a creative list..Thanks for making me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This made me laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duct Tape! One of my husband's favorite "tools" - along with caulking! He thinks anything and everything can be fixed with either. I have heard that there is a contest - not sure who sponsors it - that judges garments made completely from duct tape! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, there are more than 101 Uses ;) *says the chick from the south*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is funny, perfect for the Alaskan shabby-chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duct tape ROCKS! I love the space suit idea...always wanted one of those. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I missed this TT! LOL My son makes duct tape clothing! He has a suit coat with tails. And he made a trench coat for someone who paid him $50, plus supplied the duct tape!

    ReplyDelete