Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ABC Meme

A B C Meme

Toni at Special K has tagged me with this - so I'll give it a go, I had nothing prepared for today anyhoo! Let's see if I can surprise anyone with some of my answers!

A- Attached or Single? Permanently attached - I tried to remove myself once and the crazy glue pulled my skin off, man that man is smart!

B- Best Friend- I'll probably get nailed for this one - but it's my DH! Other than that my next best friend is my friend Elaine, she's a hoot and a half.

C- Cake or Pie- That's a tough choice, for cake it has to be white cake with custard between the layers and whipped cream icing....but if I have to go for pie it has to be homemade chocolate or coconut cream.....mmmmmmm, great now I'm thinking of pie at 8:30 in the morning I can this day will not be calorie friendly.

D- Drink of choice- Hmmmmm, for alcoholic beverage it's either a vodka paralyzer or a vodka special, non-alcoholic would be pepsi.

E- Essential Items- Cell phone, computer, knitting accessories and my tinted moisturizer.

F- Favorite color- Blue - navy to be precise.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms- Gummi worms......double yuck! On occasion I have been known to eat a gummi bear but I prefer them all soured up.

H- Hometown- Can you even pronounce it? Regina.

I- Indulgence- Sweets and reality t.v., both very hard to resist.

J- January or February?- February hands down - January is such a depressing month, it's cold - Christmas is over at least February starts to show signs that winter will eventually end.....hopefully.

K- Kids- Millionaires family, one o' each.

L- Life is incomplete without- Wow, I so loved Toni's answer. Love, definitely and patience....yep that too(I just need more) and definitely laughter and you need a great sense of humor to deal with a lot of stuff that life throws at you.

M- Marriage Date- May 26, 1989 - can anyone say ‘Like Totally Awesome', ‘Gag me with a Spoon'? It was such an 80's wedding too. The DH was in a white tux with red cummerbund and my bridesmaid had the poofiest red dress ever, good thing she was my sis and she still loves me.


N-Number of Siblings- Two sisters, we are all 5 years apart. My older sis lived with my dad since I was 6, so I feel like the oldest even though I am the middle child. I've got no middle kid hang ups, that I know of.

O- Oranges or Apples?- Oranges - apples are boring unless they're in a crisp.

P- Phobias/Fears- Too many to list - I'll give you an odd one just so you can laugh. I am afraid of drains, yes I said Drains! That includes drains in the tub and drains in pools. It's a totally abnormal fear that my dear ol' mom passed on to me.

Q- Favorite Quote- "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"
Anonymous

R- Reason to Smile- My kids are growing up and I'm still a young thing!!!!

S- Seasons - Spring is my favorite! Not too hot but no more -40 temps to torture me and snow to shovel!!!! Cursed Snow!

T- Tags- JennyMcB, This Eclectic Life, Scribbit, A Spot of T, and Wild Daisies and anyone else who'd like to play along!

U- Unknown fact about me- When I was young and stupid I did a Penguin Dip - yep, I jumped in the lake in the middle of winter. DH never lets me forget the look on my face when I hit the water. It must have been good as they played that clip a lot!

V- Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? I wouldn't say oppressor, but ya I eat meat and I'm not going to feel bad about it. My sis is a vegetarian who speaks of the cruelty of eating meat but she has leather everything - hmmmmmm where does she think it comes from the leather fairy?

W- Worse Habit- Not minding my own business - not necessarily that I gossip, but I always want to know what's going on. If the neighbors have a cop car out front - there I am peeking through the blinds......I am so bad!

X-X-rays or ultrasounds- X-rays, every time I get an ultra sound it's not fun - the last one was an internal one - yuck!

Y- Your Favorite Food- Italian, Mexican and Greek followed by pastries(I'm sure they're a food group)

Z- Zodiac- Capricorn

6 comments:

  1. very interesting...what a fun and different meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your quote! I am definately going to have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL!!! You are funny, Sweet Tea! Sometimes when you aren't even meaning to be (I think). What does "Regina" rhyme with? Vodka paralyzer? Drains? Was "nailed" a Freudian slip?
    That was good. You are feeling feisty today, Missy.
    Wait a minute...you just tagged me! Aw man, how do I top that one??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Shelly! My head isn't clear right now I had to re-read my post. They are putting on a new roof here at the office and the tar smell has made me have a foggy/dizzy feeling in my head.

    I just told DH what you said and he's laughing like crazy! He's really hoping I made a freudian slip...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took the challenge and like you, it was nice to have a topic ready to play with tonight.

    Hey, our neighbor in Nova Scotia is named Regina, same pronunciation which my sons took delight in sayin her name.. go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers! Love the quote. I've never seen this meme before. I'll get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete