I've been tagged by JennyMcB for this Meme - Think you know me? Read below to find out!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Planning my 8th Anniversary!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just getting ready to move into our house. It is our first house as we did things backwards - got married young etc. So about this time I was probably coming out of my skin preparing for the 'big move'. We only moved a few blocks!
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Hickory Sticks
3. Chips n' Salsa
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Beat It - Michael Jackson
2. Making Love Out of Nothing at all - Air Supply
3. Moon Dance - Michael Buble
4. Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
5. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the house ( with you on that one Jenny)
2. Fix up the house- driveway, siding, new windows....(same again)
3. New Car
4. Have a LogCabin built in the interior of B.C. for my retirement home.
5. Set the kids up with money for school, first home or what they need at the time.
Five bad habits:
4. Being Negative(this can bring everyone around me down)
5. Perfectionist(I achieve it and when it doesn't happen then I get cranky, I think I expect perfection in others as well that is unachievable).
Five things you like doing:
4. Going for walks and bike rides
5. Family vacations - and outings.
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Plaid Clothing of any type
3. Tube Tops
4. Maternity clothes ( it would take a miracle for this to happen)Ditto
5. Skin tight jeans
Five favorite toys:
1. mp3 player
3. Paint Shop Pro
And Now for the important stuff...
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
- The blog. Yep, the blog
- Dog's Eye View
- Inside Mo's Mind
- J's Thoughts and Musings
Next select five people to tag:
Joy T - A Spot of T
Cura - CuraAnimarum
A Farmer's Wife - Farming Folks
Susie J - Susie J
If you choose to do the Meme, comment back so we can learn even more about you.
At this rate, I won't have any secrets left from you all. Will be curious to see the songs that you all know and love.
c a k e - Today is my hubby's birthday and he's sick. Yep - bronchitis with a touch of pneumonia. However, he's had 3 doses of antibiotics already so that's a relief...
1 day ago