Saturday, May 19, 2007

About Me Meme

I've been tagged by JennyMcB for this Meme - Think you know me? Read below to find out!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Planning my 8th Anniversary!

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Just getting ready to move into our house. It is our first house as we did things backwards - got married young etc. So about this time I was probably coming out of my skin preparing for the 'big move'. We only moved a few blocks!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Hickory Sticks
2. Fruit
3. Chips n' Salsa
4. Chocolate
5. Cookies

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

1. Beat It - Michael Jackson
2. Making Love Out of Nothing at all - Air Supply
3. Moon Dance - Michael Buble
4. Rhinestone Cowboy - Glen Campbell
5. Bad Day - Daniel Powter

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the house ( with you on that one Jenny)
2. Fix up the house- driveway, siding, new windows....(same again)
3. New Car
4. Have a LogCabin built in the interior of B.C. for my retirement home.
5. Set the kids up with money for school, first home or what they need at the time.

Five bad habits:
1. Impatient
2. Laziness
3. Procrastinate
4. Being Negative(this can bring everyone around me down)
5. Perfectionist(I achieve it and when it doesn't happen then I get cranky, I think I expect perfection in others as well that is unachievable).

Five things you like doing:
1. Knitting
2. Reading
3. Blogging
4. Going for walks and bike rides
5. Family vacations - and outings.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Plaid Clothing of any type
2. Spandex
3. Tube Tops
4. Maternity clothes ( it would take a miracle for this to happen)Ditto
5. Skin tight jeans

Five favorite toys:
1. mp3 player
2. NWN
3. Paint Shop Pro
4. Sims
5. Bike


And Now for the important stuff...

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

- The blog. Yep, the blog
- Dog's Eye View
- Inside Mo's Mind
- J's Thoughts and Musings
-TeaTime Ramblings

Next select five people to tag:
Joy T - A Spot of T
Cura - CuraAnimarum
A Farmer's Wife - Farming Folks
Susie J - Susie J
If you choose to do the Meme, comment back so we can learn even more about you.
At this rate, I won't have any secrets left from you all. Will be curious to see the songs that you all know and love.

2 comments:

  1. What are hickiory sticks? And yeah with the tube tops!! OK. I will follow-up with mine soon -- I think I owe this one to (un)relaxeddad, and I think This Eclectic Life has me tagged for another meme like this. I'm behind on this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat it! LOL...that's funny!! And I can relate on the perfectionist thing..I'm a "defeated perfectionist" though...I have a tendency to not do things if I know they can't be done perfectly. For example, I hate to do yard work because I know that I can't make my yard look the exact way I want it to...lots of flowers, an herb garden with paths and boxwoods, etc. So, a lot of times...I just don't do it! lol!! I'm defeated before I start!!

    Btw, thanks for the nice comment over at Gus' Gang...

    ReplyDelete