Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Challenge

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are you ready for the challenge? This is exactly what I need, the boost to get me moving and motivated. We will have weekly weigh in's where we post our gains/losses and buttons will be awarded for those pounds lost. Not to mention that we will be doing it together - and therefore have a ton lot of support! Are you in? Go visit Tales From the Scales to Sign Up!

Wow - I just learned how to cross out words, aren't I special...lol!

6 comments:

  1. Just put up the knitting link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in!

    I am in another challenge on a message board that I am on as well. I need all the motivation I can get. ;)

    So far (since last May) I have lost 51 pounds and 48 inches. (Unfortunately I have pretty much stalled with about 15 lbs. left to go!)

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not admitting to anything! I'm proud of y'all for it, though. Hey, Tea...I posted a challenge for you, if you dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing Weighing Wednesday's for the last 4 weeks.

    In between the knitting, coffee swaps and blogging - I am getting some exercise done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm game, though I am rather certain I can't win (or lose?) because I am on Prednisone right now. My goal: do not GAIN.

    I know you don't know me from Eve, but I so want to be able to cross words out on my blog. Can you let me in on the secret - I promise not to abuse it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do it, but I'm scared!

    Please clue me in on the crossing out of words. One of the bloggers I read sprinkles it about her posts. Still it never looks over done…like any good accessory on a woman.

    ReplyDelete