Sunday, May 20, 2007

Eight Random Facts Meme

I've been tagged by a new blogger that I just met, it's Pooch from Yarn~Knit~Read~Lit!

I've done a few meme's in the past little bit - but I'll give it a try! I won't be tagging people but if you feel you want to do this, please leave me a comment so I can pop by and read it.

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here Goes:

1. I met my DH when I was 18 and we were married less than a year later at 19.
2. We have a dog named Oliver, I never realized I was a dog person until we got him.
3. I have worked as a Maid.
4. I probably went to more than 25 elementary schools.
5. My son's initials are BEG - I hope that isn't indicative of what his life will be like.
6. I like to listen to old time polka music - My grandpa used to play in a band.
7. I am terrified, ok petrified of wasps and bees!
8. My Granny used to call me Missy, I always hated when anyone but her called me that - as an adult I don't mind anymore. When I was a kid I p'd the bed and well you can guess what my family named me.

I don't particularly want to tag anyone, I know how terrible of me.....but I have tagged a few people in a few days and I don't want to pressure people to play along or exclude anyone. So if you'd like to do this meme then leave me a comment and I'll pop on by and visit.

3 comments:

  1. Polka music? You are a deep woman, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea, I like your post! 25 elementary schools? Oh my gosh, that must have been awful. BEG? You've marked the child. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you could have named your blog-
    "Much about Missy", not..lol.

    Wow, you were a youngster marrying, that would be the same age as my oldest and I can't imagine him married just yet.
    I'm with Shelly on the elementary schools! That's amazing, bet you own a record for that!

    ReplyDelete