Monday, May 28, 2007

Knitted Give-A-Way Contest Winner Is.......

First I want to thank everyone who participatied in the Knitted Give-A-Way Contest! I would love to give you all a prize, but unfortunately there can only be one winner. I used the Random Number Generator to draw a random number for the winning prize, all of the entrants were assigned a number and the winner of that random drawing is This Eclectic Life! Congratulations on winning your prize - please contact me with your mailing address and I will have your prize mailed to you.

The prize draw grew to include 2 knitted hanging tea towels, and 5 knitted dishcloths! Perhaps we will have a picture posted of the prize from This Eclectic Life after she receives it.

Didn't win, don't despair! I had so much fun knitting the items for this prize that I will most likely do another Knitted Give-A-Way in a few weeks time, so check back off and on and make sure to get entered for the second give-a-way!!! And remember, the more people who enter the contest, the bigger the prize will be!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shelly! I'm glad to see you won since you are the person who referred me to the contest! Be sure to post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Beans!! I'm so excited that Shelly won!! WoooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WON!!! Sweet Tea, I have never won anything in my life! I can't wait to see them. I'll plaster pics all over the internet. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete