Friday, May 25, 2007

Link Love


I took some time yesterday to actually go through and look at some different TT'ers! I scrolled past the ones that had fav lists or fav foods. I was in a finicky mood and I wanted to be entertained. Check these TT'ers out - read their TT and a few of their other posts, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Let them know that I sent them their way with a little Link Love!

Never a dull Moment
Her TT about Rhubarb had me roaring. I spent a bit of time at her site and found a few other posts that were also quite entertaining!

Up the Hill Gang
Her TT was quite odd and it had me laughing! Plus, I just love her blog - she's a great lady so pop by to visit and see why.

The Middline Monettes
Her TT, was all about 'buyers remorse'. Things she has bought and has wondered after 'why'. And then I read this post and and I was hooked.

Single Parents Unite
I found her TT this week quite funny and I like her blog, nuff said!

Thanks to This Eclectic Life for starting Link Love! So why not share a little Link Love of your own!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! New ones to check out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kudos!! Its always nice to know that people have a sense of humor like me and that what I do isnt in vain:)Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link love TM. I appreciate it. I'm flattered that you liked my posts.

    I will have to do this too. It's a great idea.

    I've added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good, Tea. I'll have to do some posting tomorrow. I'm going to borrow your badge for your contest to advertise the thing, OK? Tell me if you don't want me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can definitely borrow the badge for your posting - maybe you'll come up with a story too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...how nice of you! And all I did was post about "poo"! lol!! You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love never a dull moment and will need to check out the others.

    Did you get to read this afternoon? How is Oliver doing? All better.

    ReplyDelete