Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Wacky Tabloid Headlines

This Blog made possible to the Newspaper Generator!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Thursday Thirteen Link Love
Title Deleted for Security Reasons has started an idea I thought was cool. She’s adding a little “link love” to the end of her TT post listing other TT postings that interest her. Then I saw the idea at This Eclectic Life - and I'm jumping on the band wagon - yep, I'm a band wagon jumper!

1. PJ from Wild Daisies - had a great TT about Choices and Consequence - it was a very funny read!

2. This Eclectic Life - even when she says she's not trying to be creative her posts are the best. This TT, is all excuses about why she didn't create a fabulous post(pssst, it was fabulous)!

3. Word Quilts has a 'Remember When' post. It took me back a few years. I am not old enough to remember all of them, but they put a smile on my face.

22 comments:

  1. Hah! Great TT list. :)

    Have a good one. Come by and check out my ways to tell you're a redneck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny... Elvis in gay club - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of doing this in the newspaper style. I have thought about doing that myself.

    Bad you for stealing my idea!

    Oh, okay okay.
    Good you.
    You win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list, Tea. I've never seen the newspaper generator before. The only problem for me is the size of the font. Very much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL great TT list! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the font size - if you click on the image you can see it a bit larger - I hope this helps!

    I created this list with a bit of help from my DH, hope you enjoy it! It was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i was a newspaper writer ,I loved playing around with funny headlines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are pretty funny! I had to do a couple of double takes on the 92yo getting pregnant with her 50yo son, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These were all good but the one about Elvis had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these. I'm telling my boys -- they love them. And, I love your new look!! Did you do all this?
    My 13 post is up -- my 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Susie! It was fun to create this list.

    As for my look, I have to give credit to Lindsay from Splat Designs - I had her create a template for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for making me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. tap-tap-tap...TAG! I tagged you for a meme! Come on over to my blog for details. I hope you'll participate.

    Happies!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I'm a day late - those are so wacky it's not even believable (well except the one where the wife leaves the man for becoming a pig).
    Happy TT13 AND Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had to put my eyeglasses on to read them, but it was well worth it...they were funny!

    My TT is up...not nearly as funny! Come on over anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where the heck did you get this idea. Very creative and funny.

    I wanna do the bubblegum diet.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! This was a great read! I just posted my very first Thursday Thirteen today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would have loved to be invited to a marriage between a man and a goldfish, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know what the worst part of #4 is.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete