Sunday, May 13, 2007

World's #1 Mom

Scroll down for Friday's Post:

Do you like to win 'sweet awards' for your sidebar? Are you a pretty amazing mom? Have you had any hilarious stories that weren't funny at the , but later have become a funny story you share with family and friends alike? Do you have a touching story of motherhood?

If so then you qualify to enter to win this 'sweet' award. I made it just for you!
I told you it was 'sweet'


Want to know how to win? All you need to do is write a post about why you should win 'Mother of the Year'! I'm sure there will be a lot of sweet reasons, but let's get really honest mom's. There are those moments that we put up with...I'll give you an example. My son once spilled a 4 litre jug of cooking oil on my kitchen floor, yep! Do you have some reasons like that? The more creative the better!!

Secondly, place a link in your post back to this post so that other mother's have a chance to win this 'Sweet' Award! Please enter soon - the award will be awarded on Mother's Day at 10:00 p.m. Central Time. At this time I'll ask for your email address and I'll send you the code to place your 'sweet' award on your sidebar!

Thirdly, leave a comment if you plan to enter. I will post a link to all entries on my blog!

So write a post, link it to this post and comment...and I'll have my DH be a guest judge to keep me honest...lol! He's a very creative writer so he can appreciate a good story.

Are you still here? Go on, get writing. I know you want to win that 'sweet' award!

Entrants:

1. Jdoriot from Up the Hill Gang has entered with her story entitled The Bog Boy.

2. SusieJ has entered with a very touching story entitled How do you catch a breath?

3. JennyMcB has entered with a conversation she had with her son about PMS.

4. Karen has entered with two funny things she's expereienced as a mom.

4 comments:

  1. I am such a perfect mother, that I couldn't possibly win. But I will try and think of something. I will ask my little angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I just posted my entry for your contest...I have written about my "Bog Boy". We have enjoyed laughing about this memory this morning! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a perfect mother story, but one that I will never forget.
    p://jennymcb.blogspot.com/2007/05/1-mom-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry its so late, but mine is up. Only had time for 2 short tales, but they were big ones when they happened!

    ReplyDelete