Friday, June 29, 2007

Grade 12 Graduation



Ok, I did it! My son has graduated high school! Somehow, probably by the Grace of God I did not fall apart.
When they first began to process into the Exercises - I began to cry. The moments of his life flashed through my mind like a slideshow.
All of the firsts went through my mind. I remember when DH and I decided we wanted a baby - when we found out I was pregnant - the times DS tried to arrive to early and the hospital visits on an IV drip to prevent it!
The birth of our bouncing baby boy at 5lbs 8oz,
today he towers over his Dad and I at over 6ft.

So many memories we've had together,
I look forward to all the new milestones that we'll share as we watch him grow into a fine young man with his own hopes and dreams to fulfill.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, heck. You made me cry reading it. Congratulations to him, and to you. I bet he's a fine young man, indeed.
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you are feeling; I've managed to graduate my 2 oldest (my dd being a close call right up to the end)& now contemplating my baby walking across the platform in 2 short years *sigh*
    Congratulations on seeing both your children through these milestones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Just wait until he gets married. Ahh... they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a nice post, oh did our kids get so old when we still feel young? Hope you had a great party for him and that you had the time to enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete