Friday, June 08, 2007

JennyMcB's Blogging Limerick Contest - Here is my Entry

This banner is clickable - try it out and jump directly to J's Super Cool Limerick Contest!!!!!


There once was a lady named TeaMouse
Who rambled about her noisy house
With two pets and two teens
Who all acted like princes and queens
They sent her to live in a nuthouse

Do you think you can write a Limerick about your Blog? JennyMcB has tons of tips on how to write a Limerick. I've had so much fun re-learning how to do this. I ended up writing four and I didn't even think I could write one, so give it a shot. Do you want to read more of the limericks that I wrote? If so scroll down and have a look and you'll soon see how easy it is to count those syllables and do a 9,9,6,6,9 rhyme!

There once was a lady named TeaMouse
Who rambled about her noisy house
With her two growing teens
Who once sat on her knees
She dreamt of quiet days with her spouse

There once was a lady named TeaMouse
Who rambled about her noisy house
With her two growing teens
Who once sat on her knees
She moved into a tiny outhouse

There once was a lady named TeaMouse
Who rambled on about her nuthouse
With her two growing teens
Who grew out of their jeans
She was soon to be in the poorhouse

5 comments:

  1. Great job! My favorite is #4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can be addicting! I liked them all,3 and 4 made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good limericks! You should be a poet. You've got all kinds of talents, don't you Sweet Tea? Yeah, I like the last one, too. It's so deja vu all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These are all priceless....I really like the last one the best with the combination of "nuthouse" and "poorhouse"...do you accept visitors at your "houses"...I'm looking to buy one of each myself :)

    Jessica The Rock Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teamouse's daughter * princess_148:24 am GMT-6

    there once was a mom named teamouse
    who lived a really calm house
    with a really sweet daughter
    who loves to read harry potter
    She would have no need to be in a nuthouse.

    ReplyDelete