Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger - Really!


Well I first want to take the time to apologize for my absence from the blogosphere lately! I've been up to my eyeballs in hectic. I hope to get back to visiting my fav blogs now that everything is simmering down a bit for me. I also need to thank a couple of people for awarding me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award - sorry it's taken me some time to post about it - but better late than never.

In the last while Shelly from This Eclectic Life nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award this is what she had to say about me:

who is possibly one of the nicest people on the planet. When I first met her, I thought that she might be so “nice” that she wouldn’t care to be friends. THEN, she let her hair down with a rant or two, and I realized that, though she is indeed nice, that girl has a wild side, too! She’s got a great sense of humor and a huge heart.
I'm so very touched that she had these things to say about me! Thanks a million Shelly!

To my surprise I've been awarded this award yet again from The Middling Monettes! This was a pleasant surprise. I gave her some link love and she's returning the favor - thanks so much!

There are so many great bloggers out there but I do want to take the time to mention a few and award them with this award also.

JennyMcB - J's Thoughts and Musings - I've been visiting JennyMcB for what seems like forever. This blog does 'rock'. I loved her Limerick Contest! She even had me writing a limerick, that shocked me! I think you may have been nominated before, but I want you to know that I think your blog rocks also.
Spot of T - I've just recently stumbled upon this site and I love it! There is some great humor there that keeps me coming back for more.
Single Parents Unite - I am growing quite fond of this blog. I found a great recipe there for a taco skillet that is so easy and delicious.
Susie J - I found this blog through This Eclectic Life and I'm not disappointed, she loves to share her life with us and I feel honored to be able to read about her and her family. When she wrote the post about the Lake House Part I, I found myself anxiously awaiting to read Part II.

There are probably a lot more that I could award this too, but with time constraints I am going to limit myself to four as that is a reasonable amount. I think everyone in my blogroll rocks, that's why they are in my blogroll to begin with!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well of course YOU ROCK! I love visiting your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! We do rock, don't we? Has it only been about 4 months of visiting each other? Seems longer in a nice way. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the mention of my blog:) Your awesome...

    ReplyDelete