Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm a Schmoozer - it's official!!!


Well I have to say I was totally shocked when I went to visit my dear friend Shelly at This Eclectic Life today. She has awarded me with the Schmoozer blog award! Thanks A Million!

If I've turned into a Schmoozer I must be breaking out of myself a bit. I am the definition of 'shy'. It's true, if you look up the word shy in the dictionary there is a picture of a little 'teamouse' smiling shyly.

Of course Shelly has picked some people that I would have chosen like JennyMcB and SusieJ! I am sure there are a lot of bloggers who deserve this award - if you know someone who hs the power of schmooze let them know by presenting this lovely award. I'm going to have to think for a bit on who I can award this to.

I've also been blessed with 3rd place in her contest This Blog Blows my Dress Up! Wow - is all I can say to that. I am glad my sense of humor wasn't too 'off'. Sometimes the weirdest things are funny to me. I think my DH's sense of humor has finally rubbed off on me - it took almost 18 years but he's finally done it! Check out the blog post to see the winning posts and to read all of the entries(there are some very funny reads to keep your funny bone in shape).

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! How cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you!!! You are loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and getting third in the other contest. I liked your hamster story when I read it. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look at you. And I just came over to say "I" have an award for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a deserving winner of both awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes -- you deserve this.

    ReplyDelete