Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Celebrates 100

The good folks over at the Thursday Thirteen Hub have asked us TT'ers to do a Thursday Thirteen on our favorite Thursday Thirteens in honor of their 100th

Next week will be the 100th edition of Thursday Thirteen! To celebrate, we would like to invite you to write about your thirteen favorite Thursday Thirteen posts.
So in honor of that here are some of my favorite TT's including a few of my own. Enjoy!


1. This Eclectic Life's - A Ghost Haunt

2. My Love Story

3. J's Thoughts and Musings with - Modern Conveniences (isn't it amazing what we now just can't live without). I had to replace my cell ph yesterday after an unfortunate "tea' accident - yes it really was tea.

4. 13 Uses For Duct Tape

5. This Eclectic Life - All About Bacon(this is a hilarious post) - She takes bacon seriously.

6. SusieJ - 13 Reasons Not to host a Sleepover - I'm sure there are more than that, but this was a good read. I can relate so much to the sleepover. My DD is the sleepover queen!

7. SusieJ - Kid Quotes - These are sooooo cute and somehow I missed this before. I'm glad I had a chance to read it.

8. Single Parents Unite - Things to Make you wonder

9. The Middling Monettes - Buyers Remorse - Purchases that you regret!

10. A Spot of T - Be my friend Ad

11. Crazy Working Mom - Interesting Facts

12. Crazy Working Mom - Signs You've Grown Up (how many have you experienced...lol)

13. All About Dad


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


19 comments:

  1. Joy's friend ad just rocks. Unfortunately, I've joined in her Facebook addiction. Bad me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 uses for duct tape sounds interesting and scary!!! I will have to visit that one for sure! Happy 4th and Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a good idea, I am seeing posts that I missed the first time around. I just read the quotes, buyer regrets and the friend ad. Sorry to hear about your cell phone, isn't it something that we get so attached to our electronics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one about the duct tape. My son will love that one.. he uses duct tape for everything!

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the duct tape one! Fabulous list!

    Air Force Wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link love, darlin' and I added your love story as a link on mine...even though you didn't list it like I told you to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great list! I found a couple of blogs I've never visite before, thanks to you. I missed the memo and did a July 4th list, but it's still fun. Stop by if you get a chance.
    Happy TTing,
    DK
    A Flyover Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:00 am GMT-6

    Hi Friends,

    I Find Absolutely FREE PlayBoy & Penthouse:

    http://www.oxpe.net/playboy/

    If I find something else I'll inform you.

    Best Regards,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds think alike because I gave you a little link love too. Thanks so much. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee! I had to read the kid quotes. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More uses for duct tape!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 and 4 left me LOL. Great list, happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great list. I have visited some of them. I loved Joy's friend list when I read it. Your Dad TT is wonderful and what Canadian doesn't love duct tape. I have visited some blogs I hadn't visited before, thanks.

    I have a TT also but couldn't manage to keep with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obviously I didnt get the memo about the theme this week...lol...oh well, Happy TT anyway:)I thought maybe people were running out of ideas;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the 13 uses for duct tape!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the one on duct tape - mute function for humans- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to have to bookmark these and go back to visit them all later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love, love the duct tape list! Great job putting this list of awesome links together. I will be back to check out more of them.

    Happy TTing!

    ReplyDelete