Thursday, July 05, 2007

Welcome, we've been waiting for you!


My DH did this meme and it was an open invitation to anyone - so of course I had to try my hand at it. This is an open invitation to all of you if you would like to do this meme, please leave me a comment so I can come and read your responses.


1. What is your favorite word? Sweet - must be my kids rubbing off on me.


2. What is your least favorite word?
Hate - It is probably from being a kid and my mom would drill it into my head to never say you 'hate' something or someone and when my kids say it, it drives me mad.


3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
When someone can open themselves up to me, with complete honesty nothing held back.


4. What turns you off?
Dishonesty


5. What sound or noise do you love?
Rain falling.


6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Screamo Music


7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fricken - the alternative to well you know. Somehow this doesn't seem to bad to say, although it probably is.


8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Owning a business, more particular a quaint tea shoppe. I'd love to serve homemade pies and gigantic cinnamon buns. The tea would be served proper, none of this hot water that sits around for hours in the hopes that someone just might order a cup of tea! If I ever win the lottery, I`ll make this a reality.


9. What profession would you not like to do?
Storm Chaser - one word(Yikes)!


10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome, we've been waiting for you. Help yourself to the buffet, the party is just about to begin. (Of course, the best food would be served, endless wine and all of my family and friends would be together for the ultimate party).

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers. Without giving any thought to answers, I would definitely say the same thing for 2. My parents taught me and I taught my kids at a very early age you never say that about a person because it means you want them dead. Number 4 I would agree with whole heartily also. Oh.. and number 8. I wanted to do that and have wonderful soups for lunch and do a Victorian theme and have antiques and do a craft night with soup and sandwich and fancy desserts to choose from. Anyway, didn't happen; maybe you will get the chance. And for 10, that and 'well done, good and faithful servant'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with you on most things. And, I usually love the sound of rain falling...but not right now!

    ReplyDelete