Monday, August 27, 2007

Environmentally Friendly?

Do you remember in the early 90's the big hubbub was all about over packaging? I do. I remember companies scaling back and consumers demanding the changes.

It seems lately we've gotten away from that and this video is a prime example of how far it can go. There are so many little things we can do like sign up for E-Billing that do make a difference as well as our normal recycling we can use a regular mop and not a swiffer that needs refills etc.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes....over 300 pages? Who in the heck has she been calling?? I pay alot of bills on line these days but somethings I still send out the old fashion way. Thanks for the info:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate extra packaging. I find the recycle boxes fill so fast. There is plastic on the cardboard, then plastic inside. There is a bag for everything, and everything has more and more wrap on it. It makes me crazy, and I do think it is worse than in the '90s.

    ReplyDelete