Sunday, August 05, 2007

Eye Comment - Do you?

Have you ever thought of the 'take a penny, leave a penny' philosophy? I believe it can also apply to comments for us bloggers. Often times I visit people's blogs and I comment and they never return the favor. As us bloggers know, comments make our day!

Would you like to be a part of the 'EYE COMMENT' movement? If so right click on either of these images and put them into your sidebar with this HTML code. This will let your visitors know that if they comment on your blog, that you will return to their blog and leave a comment.



<*a href="http://teatimeramblings.blogspot.com/2007/08/eye-comment-do-you.html"><*img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-kzoqfQFN5Q/RrYdeKzRJ6I/AAAAAAAAA14/M8s2jXWWAQE/s320/eye+comment.png"/><*/a>



<*a href="http://teatimeramblings.blogspot.com/2007/08/eye-comment-do-you.html"><*img src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-kzoqfQFN5Q/RrYdi6zRJ7I/AAAAAAAAA2A/01NwGe_60f8/s320/eye+comment+2.png"/><*/a>

NOTE: Remove the ASTERIKS when you put the code into your sidebar.

I will create an 'EYE COMMENT' blogroll here on my site for all who are interested in participating, so it's important to place the images on your blog with the HTML code. This will direct interested bloggers back here to get the instructions on how to join.

Once you have the EYE COMMENT button up, leave me a comment. I will pop by and visit and of course, leave a comment and I will then add you to the EYE COMMENT blogroll.

Any questions? Email me at mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail dot com.

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, Tea. And, it makes me feel very guilty! I have been neglecting to visit everyone lately, but maybe this would motivate me! I'll work on this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea---I have been slack at commenting---I must do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I posted your button on my site. It's a cute button, very eye-catching, no pun intended.

    I visited your site before but didn't post. BTW, found your site from the BlogU Student roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good idea, I haven't decided if I will do it yet. If someone comes to my post I go to theirs and comment so I will have to investigate more and see if I want to put them up.

    Did you get my emails?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. I try to comment, at one point making blog changes I got behind, but I think I have caught up. This is a good reminder to all of us, thank you. I'm linked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added this to my site. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete