Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm BAAAAAAACK - well almost

Just a quick post today - I am back at work after three weeks so I am a bit behind. I'm going to try to get back into blogging this week, but it might be a little slow coming. That's the one downside to my job is the work just piles up and I have a ton to do upon my return.

I have to say it's quite nice to be back - the space is so quiet, very unlike home lately. I have a hard time finding any quiet with a 14 year old dd at home, who's mission is to drive me insane...thankfully she hasn't succeeded just yet, although she's giving it the ol' college try.

Don't forget to enter the contest for the knitted dish cloths - I am drawing for the random prize on September 7th - so there is plenty of time to enter and spread the word. Read THIS POST for all the details on how to enter.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back..ive missed your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is like a mini-vacation for me every day. I almost dred coming home. Almost.

    ReplyDelete