Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall Into Autumn DishCloth Swap Topic Week #1

The topic for this week is:

Topic
Now that in some geographic locations the weather is starting to turn cooler, do you change the type of yarn(s) you knit/crochet with? If so, what do you now knit/crochet with instead and why? If not, why do you not switch and what do you knit/crochet with?

I don't think I change my yarn too much. I still work with crochet cotton for my dishcloths as I like to have small travelling projects. The biggest change is probably the projects that I take on. I am more likely to work on an afghan in the fall than any other time of the year. I'm currently working on a Christmas gift that is an afghan and I finished one at the end of August.

So it's not so much what yarn I work with, but that I do much more knitting and crocheting during the fall/winter months. I spend more time indoors as it gets colder and I love to knit/crochet while I watch t.v.

I have contacted my secret pal and have been contacted by mine as well. This is my first ever swap and I'm so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment