Friday, September 07, 2007

Knitted Give-A-Way Winner...

...before I announce the winner I want to take time to thank you all for entering this contest. I had a grand total of 55 entries!!! I met some great people, found more blogs to read and found a Dishcloth Exchange to join - it has been a blast. It has been so much fun that I can gurantee that I will be doing another one soon. Check back often for updates about new give-a-ways!

Well this afternoon I numbered all of the entries and while on MSN chat with my sis I had asked her to pick a number from 1 - 55, I thought this was the easiest way to do a random drawing as she doesn't know the participants and she thought it was fun to help me out.

A big congratulations to Karen of Mommy of Three of being the lucky winner of this give-a-way!!! I've emailed Karen with the good news, perhaps Karen will post a pic of her prize when she receives it ;)! If you get a chance stop by and congratulate Karen on her win!

Remember there will be more contest fun in the near future - I may be doing a Christmas themed dishcloth contest next. What are your thoughts? Does a 1/2 dozen of Christmas colored dishcloths sound good? Check back for details coming soon!

7 comments:

  1. Wow tea mouse!! 55 entries. I forgot to enter, so I'm excited about the Christmas themed contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Susie - I think it would be fun to mail off a bundle of them and I love to knit in Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the entries!! I was SO excited to get home from shopping to see that I won:-) I will definitely post some pics! We did find our "lost" digital camera this week...still looking for the charger though, so I might have to use a "traditional" camera and get the film developed:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen. That was a good way to pick a winner. That is a lot of entries. Have fun with the next contest give away, I will be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teamouse, what a great success! Congratulations to Karen, she's going to love them. I'm wearing out the ones I won last time.
    Good on you, Sweet Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great response! A Christmas theme contest sounds like fun.

    Hey, I tagged you again, check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Beans for Karen!! And 55 entries!! Yowsie TeaMouse!! I'm looking forward to your Christmas themed contest...and thanks for the heads up on the dish cloth exchange.

    ReplyDelete