Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - What I want


Here are a few of the items on my wish list - I figure it the kids can dream why not me. What about you, what are you saving up for are wanting for Christmas?
















































Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Are you in need of some good TT's to read check this out:

A Spot of T - This post had me laughing out loud!

16 comments:

  1. Great wish list! great idea for a TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific list. My daughter would love the PJ's. She loves anything with the color pink in it. Happy TT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have too many shoes. I hope Santa is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wish list I hope you get what you want I love the bracelet its beautiful Happy TT http://inraesworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list and a fantastic idea for a TT. I'm totally going to 'borrow' this idea for a TT one day. Thanks :o) The pj's look so comfy and who knew a KitchenAid mixer came in pink? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great wish list. I would like a body like the one you showed in the bra. Good idea for a list, so the kidlets and hubby know what to get for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great wish list and I found two movies I can rent that I haven't seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would like the bra and the chest to fill it :)

    Cool sneaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Ryka is giving away like 2500 pairs of shoes, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you going to share?? The Maeve Binchy book looks interesting. Loved the necklace and the kitchen gadgets, fun idea for a 13.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like those black shoes and the sneakers are cute too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Jolene I want the chest to fill that bra. I hope you get all that good loot. I have a lime green mixer like that one. Love it! You will, too, because you cook more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great list! Hope you had a great Thursday:-)

    http://momofajl.blogspot.com/2007/09/thursday-thirteen.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting list. I wouldn't mind either of those women for Christmas either.

    ReplyDelete