Monday, September 17, 2007

Vacation Money and more

I've recently decided to try PayPerPost after reading a comment on J's Thoughts and Musings where she asked her readers what they thought of it. Karen of Mommy of Three told of how in just six weeks she had made over $500! I thought about this for a few days and I made a decision to check it out and see what they have to offer me. I realized that this wasn't an opportunity that I wanted to pass on. Christmas is just around the corner in just 98 days! This will not only give me money to stash away for that perfect vacation, but some Christmas fun money too!

What I like about it best - besides being paid to blog...lol, is the fact that you get to look through the job opportunities and see what you'd like to write about. There are opportunities for every blogger, no matter what your blog is about. That puts the control back into my blog content as I will be choosing websites and products that I think will interest my readers. My goal will be to choose products and sites that both are informative and save money. I'm looking forward to joining this great community of bloggers!


blog marketing


2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I'm so happy you decided to join us! I will be slowing down once I reach my goal, but I will be furiously writing for a few companies to meet that goal;) Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or anything, you know I am happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty interesting. I haven't heard of it before, but then I haven't been blogging long.

    ReplyDelete