Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

I was going to show you both my MIL's shawl and my mother's IHS, but I've since frogged her scarf as using the LionBrand Homespun to cable with, wasn't much fun! She's getting a different scarf and I'll show pics after I get more done on it.

For now this is the shawl I'm making for my MIL! Two shots one is a close up so you can see the detail. So far I am very happy with this pattern and the yarn is nice and soft. I chose Bernat Satin Sport as I couldn't get LionBrand Microspun at any of my LYS or box stores.



More Wordless
Make sure to leave a comment and I'll pop by and visit your WW!

8 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful but knitting makes me nervous, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is beautiful. Someday I will be retired and have so much free time I will learn to knit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love to be able to knit well.... I currently have 3 crochet blankets half done, but knitting somehow escapes me.... Its one craft thats definately on my to do list. It looks really gorgeous can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful!! Man your talented. Happy WW...thanks for stopping by. Its always nice to see you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching! I made that shawl and loved the pattern! :-))

    Happy WW!

    Isabelle aka Tricotine
    http://tricotine.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a lot of work. nice photo. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made two shawls with this pattern and I made a wider version for a lap blanket. Its a nice pattern and yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete