Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Into Autumn Swap Goodies

Well I received my package for the Fall Into Autumn Dishcloth Swap - my secret partner was
Barbara of Coffee Yarn - let's look at the wonderful package she sent me from Minnesota!

To see any picture close up, just click on them!

Unopened!

The box opened up!

Oliver was going crazy to see what was inside the box!

He couldn't keep his sniffer away - maybe he smelled the wonderful soap or candy!

Here is the entire package. The contents are: 1 beautiful box painted by Barbara herself...lovely!, a beautiful card, Teas that include Constant comment, Lemon Lift, Vanilla Chai, Hot Cinnamon Spice, Lady Grey(I am curious about that sounds great), These next teas are all by Revolution Golden Flowers Herbal tea, Green Early Grey, Organic Green, Tropical Green and Sweet Ginger Peach, lovely, Some lovely blue cotton Stork yarn, Wild Ginger Triple Milled soap set from Thymes in Minneapolis(this stuff smells so wonderful), Halloween socks, candy corn candy dish, Halloween candy, Jack o'Lantern Candle holder, with a black candle and two beautifully knitted dishcloths - one with a Jack o'Lantern face and the other is an illusion one of a candy corn!
This is the beautiful box that she painted - isn't it gorgeous!
Here is the box filled with all my wonderful teas!

This is the illusion dishcloth - sorry I couldn't take a better photo to show the illusion, but visit this page at Coffee Yarn and see what a delight it is.

My pumpkin dishcloth!

My Halloween socks - see the bat at the back - too cute!

My wonderful soap set!

My Candy Corn candy dish - I'm going to have to fill this up with the Halloween mix candy!

Thanks a Million Barbara - this was my first swap and I am just thrilled with everything! I've enjoyed getting to know you and I love reading your blog!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad it finally got there! Also that you enjoyedit and had fun with your first swap! I hope isn't your last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! You must have felt like a kid on Christmas morning - and I know you love that! I've never heard of a swap before - you'll have to clue me in. Lucky Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of goodies Barbara sent.

    ReplyDelete