Monday, November 05, 2007

TeaMouse is Off Her Rocker!!! Dish Cloth for a Year Give-A-Way!!

**STICKY CONTEST POST***Remaining until November 6th, 2007***For New Posts scroll down** Make sure to enter for the drawing by November 6th! It's not too late to enter!



















You're probably going to say "TeaMouse you're crazy, you've flipped your lid....someone get her a straight jacket!" Sure I may be giggling like a Hyena but I'm telling you I'm doing it anyway. That's right for one whole month I am giving all of you a chance to win the wonderful terrific prize of a dishcloth a month for a year! That's right A WHOLE YEAR OF DISHCLOTHS!!!!

That's right folks ENTER today and you could win one awesome dishcloth mailed to you once a month for a YEAR!!!!!

Who wouldn't want to snag up a sweet prize like that. Why you'd be C R A Z Y not to enter this contest. Don't end up CRAZY as a TeaMouse and enter today!

How do you enter, why it's easy as can be! Leave me a comment so I know you are participating that will score you one POINT towards the contest. Write a blog post about the contest which links back here and gain another POINT - the wackier your Post the more POINTS I'll give it - remember this is CRAAAAAZY TeaMouse! For every person who you recommend(they have to tell me that you sent them) you get yet one MORE POINT! The person with the most points will be the lucky winner!

All entrants will have a link here to their 'wacky post'!

This contest will run a full 30 days - ending at Midnight on November 6th, 2007! Then me, that's Craaaazy TeaMouse will stay up all night tallying the points to determine the winner. The winner will be announced once I've slept and had a chance to wake up with some tea!

Free Advertising image for you to use - or get creative, the more creative your post the more points you get! To use the code below, simply remove the asteriks and place on your blog in a post or on your sidebar. Any questions email me at mrs_tea_mouse at hotmail dot com.

<*a href="http://teatimeramblings.blogspot.com/2007/10/teamouse-is-off-her-rocker-dish-cloth.html">
<*img src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-kzoqfQFN5Q/RweWCzavmuI/AAAAAAAAA8o/yrZLx6oD9Io/s320/ teamousegiveaway2.jpg"><*/a>

Cat's Away Dishcloth a Month Give-A-Way Participants: Go Check out your Competition today! Just three entrants - come one what are you waiting for? Enter today - look at the odds..currently 1 in 3 that's almost as CRAAAAAAAZY as the entire contest. Don't delay - publish a post and link back today!

J
's Thoughts and Musings - I have to give her credit she has done a fabulous post!

Life In Westcliffe - She's jumped on the bandwagon that JennyMcB started....good job!

This Eclectic Life - I think she's threatening to beat people with wet noodles, she must be doing something right as she has people coming in droves telling me she sent them on over.

Colours of Dawn
- She may need to win for the sake of her neighbours and her poor cat Eloise! Dawn has been hanging her ratty dishcloths on the line for the whole world to see, she has no shame!

Kitten's Homeschool - She's crazy too and loves dishcloths almost as much as Dawn does - she plans on being brave and posting pictures of her dishcloths later on.

KnittySue - Check out her photo montage of her dishcloths in action - perfect!

Lovin Comfort Knits - Has entered with a little poem she wrote about the contest.


46 comments:

  1. Definitely off your rocker, unless of course the dishcloth is a DIY kit with needles etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy for sure. Here is my first point, I'll try to up the ante a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy and I am trying to set up a posse of bloggers to save you, barring a rescue attempt, I am in.
    Blogged up about it and boy you look good in my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you saw the ratty dishcloths I use you'd pick me out of sympathy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny McB sent me. She is putting together Jenny's 11 and planning some kind of caper to rescue you. I think that her efforts on your behalf are worth some dish clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! JAN at Life in Westcliffe sent me over, please give her points!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back on Jenny McB's behalf. You should know that she's moving ahead with the rescue plan, even looking into the proper vehicles. While this news may tempt you to get some sort of restraining order, let me alert you to the latest rumor. Supposedly Jenny's 11 now includes Clooney, Pitt and Damon. Now really, would it be so bad to be stashed in the back of an RV with those 3?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knitted dishclothes are so dear around here - you'd think I didn't know how to knit! Add me in you silly little Mouse you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly sent me...puleeze send her hubby dishclothes...he's desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are you posting in November?? when we are still in October??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:55 pm GMT-6

    Shelly sent me!! She tied me to a chair & whipped me with a noodle & made me type this!!!! Shelly deserves those dishcloths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see my pity card isn't working...
    Darn that Shelly! :)

    I think I need more readers to win this. Oh by the way jenny sent me.
    Opps just shot myself in the foot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shelly sent me! I wasn't sure at first I wanted to tell you that though, because I wanted these fer mahself! However, I'm trying to crochet some of my own as Christmas presents, and I'm a feared I'd be tempted to pass yours off as my own.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!! Just imagine the fate of poor Mr. Shelly without your dishcloths! I have it on good authority that he's been using the family cat! If you guessed that Shelly sent me, you're right (well, it was Mr. Shelly, but same diff!) See you in Vegas??

    ReplyDelete
  15. No one sent me... I'm your swap partner for KTS4!

    Don't think I can match the creativity of some of your admirers/contestants, but I LOVE your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shelly's Eric is looking awfully glum without those dishtowels. He desperately needs them to put a smile back on his face.

    And yup, if you haven't guessed "Shelly sent me".

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Rectangle Girl8:03 am GMT-6

    Got to help a girl out ~ you got it...Shelly sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shelley sent me, but she told me not to mention that she's tying folks up and whipping them with noodles to get them to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey woman! You had me in stitches! Since I just started knitting dishcloths in the past year, I don't have any ratty ones! :) Take care

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shelly sent me and since I pretty much do what ever Shelly says, here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous5:49 pm GMT-6

    Shelly sent me too... please stop the noodle whipping, send her the dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shelly sent me too(-: She really wants to win(-: I think its a great thing that her hubby wants to do all the dishes for a whole year...LOL(-:

    ReplyDelete
  23. Go for a visit tomorrow, my Friday post has my dishcloths on it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think it's a cool idea. I guess I'm crazy also. I'm like Dawn, I love Dish cloths. You can't tell it by my collection, but I do. It will be a few days before I can put up a post, but as soon as my niece brings me her camera to borrow I will. (Oh, by the way, I found you through Dawn)http://coloursofdawn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have just popped over from 'Dawn's blog - and to say that those 'dishcloths' she actually places on a washing line in full view of all..

    How soon is the first supply of new dischlothes being sent - I do hope they will be my courier - same day delivery...

    Laugh I have never had such a laugh for a very long time - well done Dawn :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  26. I left a post on my blog for Dawn. will have to add my picture later.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dawn sent me but even if she didn't, I have to come here anyway and say, "psst, please help Dawn" I thought her dirty little secret was something else, but it's really those dishcloths. Poor Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://kittens-homeschool.blogspot.com/2007/10/dish-cloth-give-away.html
    Here is a update.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I dont use dishclothes, I use sponges but If I did, I would love to enter. I have an award for you over on my site...come and check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm back because you simply MUST announce Jenny McB as the winner! She doesn't merely want those dishclothes, she NEEDS them. She's a working mom with teenagers at home and cats and kittens who make a mess ... It's sad, sad, sad. Please, have a heart and help her!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've got a wacky oh I mean Crazy one for ya...come over and see my blog...I'd sure love a dishcloth a month for a year.
    And I love reading your blog with my tea.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. My post tomorrow Friday the 26th will feature an ad for you just hoping its crazy enough

    ReplyDelete
  33. Grace sent me. What a fun, generous contest. I'll have to snap a shot of some of the knitted cloths we have around here with holes in the middle and worn to nearly nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd love to enter, if those nice young men in their clean white coats haven't arrived from Cass' blog and taken you away yet!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous6:21 pm GMT-6

    Nobody sent me. I'm here by magic!
    Attracted by the smell of the dishcloth a month prize.

    In fact it has been quite a convoluted journey to get here - but I'm sure it started with a dishcloth group of some sort. (Which one of the six I belong to, I'm not sure.)

    But ... if someone wants me to say they sent me (so they can acquire more points), let me know. We can go halves on a year's worth.

    Janey
    janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well count me in--I love having crazy dishcloth-toting friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am here again because Jenny McB wants, needs, yearns for, cannot live without those dish clothes. Enough! Just please award them to her already!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I came over from Dawn's site...and I have to say, she NEEDS new tea towels, for the cat if nothing else...

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I do hope you can put a woman who is in her 'Twilight' years' out of her misery :shock: No the vet - refused :lol: Alas she is soooo in neeeed of some "Dishcloths" and I am sure you will have compassion for her husband Sirdar :cry: and the kids :cry: and the pets :cry: and the donkeys :cry: as they have to endure the shame :oops: of this 'Twilight of grey hairs' placing her 'alleged' dishcloths on a washing line 24/7 for all to see :oops:

    I feel sure you will offer 'immediate' assistance and delivery by courier would be okay as the 'Twilight Happy Dancer' can pay extra ;)

    Oh, yes - you need the name of 'Twilight - Rocking Chair Blues'

    her name is "DAWN" of

    http://coloursofdawn.wordpress.com

    Please do 'hurry' as one cannot allow such abuse of 'alleged' dishcloths to continue :cry:

    Yours from an innocent and much stressed neighbour from over a thousand + miles away :P

    10:02 AM CST

    ps someone who is still in a state of shock at such a gross sight and not just of seeing Dawn too !!!! but the 'alleged' dishcloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dawn sent me. She really needs some dishcloths. I have some kitchen cotton. But you don't actually expect me to knit with that hand killing stuff do you? Save my hands, give points to Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Dawn needs your help!!!!!!! She really really needs them kitchen towels!!!!!!!!!! I vote for Dawn!!!!!!!!!! Forget about me, She needs 'em bad!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dawn sent me here. Please help this poor woman out with some kitchen dischcloths.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dawn sent me here too...Please help her get rid of her ratty old dish rags! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well, I'm really sorry I didn't see this earlier as I really could use new dish cloths. But from the look of her post, so could Dawn. Very fun idea.

    ReplyDelete