Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen -#27 - Think Pink



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - I've been noticing pink items everywhere lately and I've just ordered a few from a local office supply store. Here are 13 things that you can purchase and a portion will be donated to breast cancer research. Wear your pink with pride!

1. Hope, Faith, Love - Charm Bracelet


Leave a Comment and I'll visit your TT!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

  1. Nice entry. Everything is pink! :) Happy TT! Mine's up, too. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love the bookmark happy TT-http://inraesworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink post for today!!! :) I actually wear a breast cancer pin given by my aunt 2 years ago to commemorate breast cancer awareness month.

    happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..I love the bookmark..& the travel mug..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great stuff...I love that color pink. The travel mug was calling my name and I loved that bracelet!! Happy TT and thanks for stopping by my friend. Its always good to see you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink sharpie and travel mug, I will have to scope out those sites. Believe it or not I just bought a Pink Ribbon Bagle at the grocery store the other day. Very clever I thought
    Maribeth
    www.marnini.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always come up with the greatest things for TT. What a great list. I SO want one of those Flag pens!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea for TT. That is a great list. Avon comes out with a couple of items a year also. I love pink, so it isn't hard for me to enjoy all the pink things out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They don't pinkrosecottage for nothing. Thanks for all the great pink ideas.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very awesome TT. Have a great day. Way to raise awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the can opener. Looks nice. And thanks for bringing awareness to this.

    ReplyDelete