Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #28 - Things I like


I was reading my good friend JennyMcB's TT and she asked the question 'What are your likes for a Thursday Thirteen?' So I will post my likes.

1. I like that my latest dishcloth for a year give-a-way contest has created some fun posts. I like giving away things I make a lot! I also like that people aren't afraid to show me their dishcloths or beat people with wet noodles to win this contest, or so the rumor has it. Don't let them have all the fun enter today!

2. I like to snuggle up with a warm cup of tea, my pooch Oliver and the DH and knit while we watch t.v.

3. I like that even though I complain about doing exercises that I continue to do it. This week it was kicked up a notch so we'll see how it goes, but I like that I am able to do it even though it's getting more intense.

4. I like Christmas a LOT and I like shopping for and making Christmas gifts.

5. I like flannel pj's fresh from the wash

6. I like the smell of homemade bread baking.

7. I like tea breaks at work when I get to sit with L and DH and have good conversations.

8. I like being inspired by other people in all areas including knitting and weight loss. I'm inspired so often and a lot of it is due to reading other blogs.

9. I like being married to my best friend.

10. I like teaching R.C.I.A classes even though it makes me so nervous I could almost faint.

11. I like that the coffee cake I made on Monday turned out so well. Next time I won't forget to put in the pecans.

12. I like smelling fireplaces burning when I go on a walk in the fall/winter.

13. I like to get snuggled by my cat Ginger every morning and every night. She is truly the most snuggly cat I have ever met.

What do you like?


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

12 comments:

  1. I like that you copied me, LOL. Ah yes, Christmas shopping, good idea to keep mentioning this, I am not very good at it.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite - Being married to my best friend. I can so relate. Have a great TT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jenny. I dig that you copied her; I love happy TTs like this.

    Have a great one! And keep on being amused by your contest; it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list!!! It made me smile:) I can relate to alot of those too. Happy TT my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of fresh baked bread as well. Thanks for the great 'feel good' list!
    Happy T13!
    http://adellelaudan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo..I like Christmas too..
    As for the being married to my best friend part..sigh..sometimes he can be my worse enemy too..(but most of the time he's my best friend)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My list would be cery similar to yours, except Oliver is my cats name, and I don't have a dog.
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you, for one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful list Teamouse. I like the smell of other's fireplaces also!

    Happy Tt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smell of fresh baked bread too, and fresh laundry and gingersnaps baking. Very nice list, such cozy feelings.

    ReplyDelete