Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Array of Dishcloths

My (not-so-wordless) Wednesday


Here are some of my cloths - I've just made an order at Elmore - Pisgah for some gorgeous Peaches & Cream cotton yarn! They had a lovely Victorian Christmas ombre that I'm so excited to try.
I've tried looking locally for some nice Christmas colours or just something different - tonight I finally decided to take the plunge and order up....I am so excited!! Never mind how much it costs to ship - it will be worth it!
Want to win some of these? Check out my Craaaazy TeaMouse Dishcloth Give-A-Way!

More Wordless

7 comments:

  1. Very nice dishcloths. Did you knit them? I can't find any crochet patterns that don't come out really holey. That is lovely yarn. I have yarn envy now. I can't wait to see the christmas ombre

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are my favorite dishcloths EVER!! :) wish I could knit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peaches & Cream is lovely - I used it to make some bibs for a friends baby - you won't be disappointed. Your dishcloths are so nice!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat one..can i have one please? happy WW
    Mine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life Hope you can visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cloths look lovely as usual. I am sure you will be happy with your order. It is always fun to order things and have them shipped. But sometimes it is best to not think of the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those a beautiful...I really need to learn how to knit. You're so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the picture is really cool. i like it. happy ww

    ReplyDelete