Thursday, November 08, 2007

Anne's November Contest...

Anne is hosting a contest and I'm going to enter it after finding out about it on Lovin Comfort Knits. Please stop by and visit and let Anne know I sent you over.

Anne is asking for us to share three of our favorite patterns. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. They are all easy and knit up very quickly.

My first is Irish Hiking Scarf - it is so beautiful when it's done and I love doing the cables! I made this one for myself last winter.

I discovered a pattern I had printed off of the internet and I just love it. I'm making my first one now - see isn't it pretty! You can find the pattern here.


I've also knit up these ponchos for my nieces - they are so easy and they knit up quickly!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh! Your are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received that dishcloth in a swap and I love it, I also enjoy making the Irish Hiking Scarf, and the ponchos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely patterns. The scarf is wonderful, and that lacy red knit is stunning. Your nieces are lucky to receive the ponchos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went and voted for you. I really hope you win.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the circle cloth - definately going to dry that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my emails were returned. Email me at LS87DS at sirdar (dot)ca . Oh, there is something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an ADORABLE poncho. Very fast, you are?!

    ReplyDelete