Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blogging Break

I'm taking today and tomorrow off from blogging. I've been crazy hectic this week - I ended up with a stomach bug and it's still bothering me, and it has set me behind as I missed part of a work day. I'll be back on Monday to show you what else has been keeping me busy.

Have a great weekend!

Don't forget to enter the DishCloth For a Year Give-A-Way....the deadline is fast approaching and the contest officially ends on Tuesday November 6th at midnight! Check out the other participants to see what I'm looking for as far as wacky posts go.

3 comments:

  1. It's gone through our house with the two kids at home. Middle guy is missing a football game tomorrow and will stand on the sideline- it really knocked him out.

    Hope you feel better, drink lots of tea and let your family wait on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon. It is terrible feeling bad, especially when you have been so busy and probably have a lot more to get done. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete