Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #31 - TT Headers


For all my American Friends, here is a Thanksgiving TT gift for you, take any you like to use for your TT's.






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

10 comments:

  1. great idea!!!! :) Happy thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful. I particularly like the snowman, the two bird ones, and the beach one. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I love the Christmas ones and copied 3 of them. I'm not sure which is my favorite. Have a wonderful thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Those are awesome! Great idea too:)
    Mine is up here;
    Thursday Thirteen
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, pretty! I love the christmas tree in the square and the cardinals! I'm saving those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Headers! I'm going to come back and get one for Christmas.

    Happy TT-13 and Happy Thanksgiving Day!

    Smiles,
    Holly
    http://theabundanceplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours also too I love the headers hope you have a great day & a Happy TT-http://inraesworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Lovely headers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so neat! I am going to bookmark the page right after commenting. Thank you for sharing

    No TT for me this week and you will appreciate this....I started a hat for my son night and it started with 8 stitches on double pointed needles and it was sport yarn. Since I hadn't done any fancy knitting for awhile, it took a few starts to get it going. It's an interesting concept and I will take some pictures as I go.

    I am so stuffed right now...no supper for me, I totally over ate today.

    ReplyDelete