Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Tree/Decorating Extravaganza

I'll leave this post up at the top through Christmas - stop by and visit these sites and see some beautiful Christmas trees and decorating. If you have pictures up on your blog of your tree or your house decorated please leave a comment and I'll link you up here.

Pour yourself a cup of cocoa, eggnog or some other Christmas cheer and visit everyone and say Merry C
hristmas.

Here is my Sister's Tree

Here is a picture of mine lit up



1.Lovin Comfort Knits - I've never seen a tree decorated in silver and blue, but it's simply gorgeous! She also has a Gingerbread Parade to view.

2. Colours of Dawn - She has a Thursday Thirteen of her Winter holiday decorations.

3. Cura Animarum - DH's post is up with pics of our tree and our Nativity Scenes.

4 comments:

  1. I just came over to see you TT for this week, and saw my name. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Christmas Tree, very traditional and old fashioned, the best! You can put up a picture of my tree on your blog if you like too.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Ripple ALong because I can not see your pics and your link is all wrong too you have too many o in .com:) NO Im not picking on you just thought you might like to know about it:)
    I have a pic of my tree up on my site if you would like to take a look:) Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete