Friday, December 07, 2007

Pocket Book Slipper Progress

I finished one of the slippers I'm making for my DD last night. I decided to add a button hole on the strap and attach a button. I'm very happy with how they turn out, except I have big feet that are wide and for me it's a task to get them to fit so I may have to make mine a bit larger if I can figure out how to do so. This green is one of the colours in the afghan I made her for Christmas.

I worked on the one for my DS last night and I have about 20 rows left to go and it's done...thank goodness. I'll take updated pictures of it's progress later today. It's grown a lot since and I love how the colours are working up together.

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun to make don't you think? I'm glad you put me on to this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute. I have not seen them before. I assume they are called pocket book slippers because you can slip them in a pocket book to take with you.

    ReplyDelete